Use of the software
 Geospatial Analysis Techniques on OKMap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Suzen

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2024 :  12:14:41  Show Profile  Visit Suzen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,
I am now diving into geospatial analysis using OKMap and would like to gain perception and tips from this community on how to effectively use this software for spatial data analysis and right now I am reading this Uipath Installation blog. I have a many questions

I am particularly interested in importing shapefiles, GPS tracks, and georeferencing checked maps. so What are the stylish practices for importing different types of spatial data into OKMap? How can I do exactly georeference checked maps within OKMap to align them with other spatial data layers? What spatial analysis tools does OKMap give? I am looking for tools that can perform buffer analysis, overlay operations, nearness analysis, and other spatial operations. There are specific tools or plugins in OKMap that can smooth terrain analysis, elevation profiling analysis. How can I effectively fancy and present my geospatial analysis results in OKMap? there are any options to produce reports or import maps for farther analysis or publishing?

You have any resources or stylish practices and any tutorials you can share, I would greatly appreciate your input,

Thanks

SUZEN
Professional (AWS Big Data)

Edited by - Suzen on 30/05/2024 12:21:42

okmap

Italy
2625 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2024 :  13:49:01  Show Profile  Visit okmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
See https://www.okmap.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2707.
Please don't duplicate topics.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
OkMap forum © 2018 OkMap Go To Top Of Page