OkMap forum
OkMap forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 OkMap Forum - English
 New features
 Independant windows for Map, Tracks list and graph

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert image on imageshack.us
 Insert small zipped file as attachment (< 500 Kb)

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tichodrome Posted - 17/08/2016 : 22:02:53
Hello

I'm using more and more OkMap, I appreciate it but I'm finding some limitations that limit its usage for me.

When a Track graphs window is opened it is no more possible to select a Track point on the Track list or to zoom on the Map.
It would be nice to have independant windows and when a Track point is selected on the Track list to have this point selected on the Map or on the Track graph so to be able to access the same point on the 3 different windows.
There are probably some programming issues I'm not aware but that would be nice.

Chris
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
okmap Posted - 19/08/2016 : 13:31:34
OK! I got it.
I try to design a solution to implement what you ask.
Tichodrome Posted - 19/08/2016 : 13:00:41
I'm aware of that.

I'm thinking to switch from Ozi to OkMap because I like the fact that with Okmap I can work with Web maps, it uses natively the gpx format and globaly I think it is a more "modern" software..

In Ozi when the Track list is opened and if I select a track point, I see this point on the map and I can select it, move it, zoom the map, etc...
In OkMap the map window is locked and I can't do anything with it. For example, if it is not at the right scale, I have to close the track list, zoom the map, open the track list again... That's not very convenient...
okmap Posted - 18/08/2016 : 08:41:25
In List - Track function you can use the context menu on the second grid (track point) "Find on opened maps" to display a crossfinder on the track point location.
In track graph check the box "Show points" under "Option" category.
So use the context menu "Find on opened maps" to display a crossfinder on the track point location.
To reset the last crossfinder on the map use menu "Find - Reset coordinates".

OkMap forum © 2018 OkMap Go To Top Of Page